In My Own Words - Ron Centeno

a collection of thoughts and sentiments...in my own words

Your Ad Here
3/23/2009

The Hand Behind the Letters

Written by Ron Centeno

I have been tagged by my good friends, Maxi of Health n Beyond and NJ of Desert Aquaforce.

They call this tag “ The Handwriting Tag.”

As I was doing a little research, I bumped into this link.What Does Your Handwriting Say About You? This is not part of the tag but I thought it would be interesting to find out what our handwriting meant. This is what it said about my penmanship:

"Your handwriting says you are not traditional. You are a fairly energetic person. You know how do pace yourself, and you deal well with stress.

You are very extroverted and outgoing. You are loving, friendly, and supportive. However, you are also manipulative and controlling at times.

I would like to victimize and see the handwriting of these following great bloggers, namely:

1) SHERWIN of "Mokong (Anu’ng Nasa Isip Ko)"
2) CZEL of "Vanity’s Child"
3) CK_LEIK of "Beyond Crypticness"
4) GODDY of "A Friend Named Goddy"
5) RHON B of "PIN(K)OY"

PLEASE CLICK HERE TO READ MORE!