In My Own Words - Ron Centeno

a collection of thoughts and sentiments...in my own words

Your Ad Here
2/26/2009

Answers to Hollywood Trivia

Written by Ron Centeno

Hey, Folks! The following are the answers for our Hollywood Trivia. Thanks again for taking time out filling up our trivia questions. More trivia coming up.

1. Sean Connery
2. Mel Gibson
3. Will Smith
4. Al Pacino
5. Gwyneth Paltrow
6. Rock Hudson
7. Jaws
8. Jurassic Park
9. Saving Private Ryan
10. Munich
11. Chris Farley
12. Bruce Lee
13. Moe, Larry, and Curly
14. John Wayne
15. “I’m shot”

3 Your Thoughts/Comments Here::

Anonymous said...

sabi ko na nga ba pare yan ang mga sagot...naisip ko na yan

Anonymous said...

I knew it! I knew nothing! :-) Missed reading your posts!

NJ Abad said...

Hi Ron, I missed this one. Been busy lately... Even so, going through the questions, I guess I'll not even get half of it. Hahaha...

Have a happy weekend!

Post a Comment