In My Own Words - Ron Centeno

a collection of thoughts and sentiments...in my own words

Your Ad Here
2/14/2009

Happy Valentines!

Written by Ron Centeno

Here's a big heart from me to you! Thank you for all the love you've shown! I am deeply inpired by all your comments and encouragements!


Photographed by Ron

20 Your Thoughts/Comments Here::

Anonymous said...

My dear 3M! You are always loved! Just keep up the good blog work!

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines!

beth said...

Happy Valentine's Day. Never get discouraged in this blog world. Just keep writing good stuff.

Ron Centeno said...

Dina,

Thank you for always being there.

Kabaleyan,

Thank you for your support.

Beth,

Happy Valentines to you too and thank you so much for the push! You inspire me.

Andrea said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a kind comment! Your site is great...such interesting and thought provoking stuff! So nice to "meet" you! :)

Makoy said...

happy v day too! sure ron. pero mas ok kung sasali ka hehe :)

Makoy said...

san kuha yan? ok yung heart.

Mrs. Stevenson said...

Happy Valentines Day. Thanks for comment.

Ron Centeno said...

Andrea,

Thanks for droping by.

Makoy,

Yung pix sa San Francisco
along Journal square if i remember well. Thanks for coming by again. A Good luck, sasakit ulo mo sa kakatali ng scores, but that's a good thing!

Mrs. Stevenson,

You're welcome and I'm greatly honored that you came by.

edison said...

san mo po kuha yang pic?ganda a?malaki po talaga yun?

sha lang ako said...

I hope you enjoyed your valentines day.. Thanks for visiting my page. I'll be better in no time.. :)

Rico said...

definitely a big heart, and looks to be a heavy heart, especially with the chains hanging, I assume is heavy full of joy I hope, and happiness. take care my friend.

Ron Centeno said...

Hi Ck,

Thanks for dropping by again, the pix was taken at Union Square sa San Francisco. Yes malaki yun, maraming heart statues sa San Francisco.

edSie,

Appreciate your visiting again. More power to you.

Ricardo my friend,

Yes it's full of hope and happiness for all of us. Take care yourself.

Anonymous said...

wow ang galing naman!!!

belated happy v-day! salamat sa pagdaan sa munting bahay-bahayan ko ha!ha!ha!(bravo)

Bella@That damn expat said...

Hey Ron, thanks for stopping by my blog!

Yours looks interesting, I'll be back.

Ron Centeno said...

khzr4u,

Thanks for coming by, walang anuman

Bella,

Love your blog! Thanks for stopping by!

~E said...

Hope you had a great one!!!

Ron Centeno said...

Had a great Valentine -E, thanks for dropping by.

Ron Centeno said...

E,

I had a great one, thanks.

Fancy Schmancy said...

Happy belated!

Post a Comment