In My Own Words - Ron Centeno

a collection of thoughts and sentiments...in my own words

Your Ad Here
2/16/2009

Thanks for the award, Goddy!

Written by Ron Centeno

The very first award for “In My Own Words”, what an honor!

I would like to thank “A Friend named Goddy” and its maverick and outspoken author Mr. Goddy Ramirez for giving “In My Own Words” this distinction.

This ‘HONEST SCRAP AWARD’ is totally unexpected. All I wanted to do is to put words into some readable lines. I didn’t realize other bloggers deemed those words to be ‘brilliant’ as part of the requirement to earn such an auspicious accolade. I cannot overemphasize the fact that the works of the other bloggers are equally deserving of the same. I am humbled by the honor bestowed upon me. It is truly encouraging. PLS. CLICK HERE TO READ MORE!

8 Your Thoughts/Comments Here::

EuroYank - Virginia Hoge said...

I am honored to be listed, but to be honest ... I think most bloggers here are on an ego trip and could care less as to how honest and how well a blog is designed. A political blog like mine gets few comments, because most people either DO NOT THINK about serious issues, or use blogging as a source of entertainment, or are here only to promote their own blogs because it gives them some power and control which they do not have otherwise. I am honored to be noticed by you and keep on the good work!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award friend..truely your blog deserves it...keep on blogging God Bless

Ron Centeno said...

I respect your opinion my friend, you deserve the accolade. Keep doing what you're doing. I'll keep coming back to check your updates.

LifeRamblings said...

congrats on the award. :)

Ron Centeno said...

Thanks Life Ramblings.

Ron Centeno said...

John, Thanks again and again and God Bless you too.

edison said...

congrats po sa award..nice!!galing m talaga!!

Ron Centeno said...

ck_leik, thanks!

Post a Comment